Ac Delco Glow Plugs
Find out more about ACDelco Professional Glow Plugs and how they fit into the Ignition System with the product facts below.
A high-voltage spark from the ignition coil ignites the air/fuel mixture inside the engine’s cylinders
SIGNS OF WEAR:
Poor starting characteristics, decreased fuel economy, sluggish engine performance, excessive foiling or deposits on plug
DID YOU KNOW:
Most vehicle breakdowns are due to one of five causes:
- Out of gas
- Stalled/won’t start engine
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Overheated engine
Most of these breakdowns can be avoided through the following measures:
- Periodic mechanical checkups, especially when engine stalling, hard starting or other such symptoms are signaling trouble
- Regular tire inspection to spot damage, unusual wear or under inflation that can lead to the failure
- Seasonal checks and preventive maintenance of the cooling system, a frequent factor in roadside breakdowns
- Be sure the gas cap is on tight after filling up to safeguard against condensation in the tank. If moisture in the gas line freezes, the engine can stall.
Also, having a cellular phone or portable CB radio is of great benefit while traveling.
WHAT IT DOES:
The starting and charging system starts the engine, maintains the battery’s charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Inspect the battery cables and posts for good connections and/or signs of corrosion. Clean them if needed.
- Check all vehicle lights – including headlights, turn signals, brake lights and emergency flashers – to be sure they are operating at full brightness. A dim light or slow flashing turn-signal could be a sign of a weak alternator.
- Inspect the engine belts regularly. Look for glazing and cracks. Worn belts will affect engine performance (See Belts, Wipers and Cooling System for additional belt information).
Minimal Price: $ 19.75 19.75