FBO-10 and FBO-14 Fuel Filter/Water Separator For High-Flow Applications
These versatile housings have three filter options to meet various requirements: a fuel filter/water separator, a silicone treated filter, and a water absorber. For fuel dispensing applications the fuel filter/water separator filter is recommended.
FBO-10 and FBO-14 filter assemblies are designed to meet the toughest hydrocarbon refueling conditions and designed for easy cartridge changeouts.
The FBO assembly can be used on mobile refuelers or installed in refueling cabinets. The FBO unit can also be used for diesel fuel dispensing pumps, as a primary fuel filter/water separator for large diesel engines, or as bulk fuel handling, fuel transfer, and other higher flow applications.
• Die-cast aluminum head
• Steel filter bowl assembly
• Powder coated components
• Mounting bracket
• Locking ring collar “no
• 1.5” NPT inlet and outlet
• Viton® seals for compatability to various fuels
• Designed to withstand a max pressure of 150 PSI (10 bar) and a max temperature of 240oF (115oC)
• Manual drain valve (1/4” NPT)
• Manual vent valve
• Sight glass (1/2” NPT)
• 120 volt AC explosion proof heater option available
• Wide variety of accessories, filters and applications available